Sea of Thieves is one of XBOX’s latest gaming hits. It offers a versatile open-world player experience. Explore the vast oceans with friends, or sail all by thy lonesome. Live the pirate life you’ve dreamed about since you were a kid. Spend the day solving riddles or fighting for gold on the open seas.
This wide virtual world offers adventure for any type of pirate. With XBOX Live Gold, you and your friends can play Sea of Thieves together. Set sail on the deep blue ocean and find another ship worthy of your plundering. Ships are loaded with cannons and weapons to make it interesting. Battle other pirate ships to gather as much booty as possible!
Swashbuckling pirates will enjoy the diverse and personal combat experience. Players can fight against other players as well as computer characters. The computer characters come in the form of a scary skeleton. They’re usually located on islands with the most treasure to hold, but they roam the rest of the map as well. Wild animals are also found on islands and can be used for supplies.
Sail on to uncharted waters with your mates. Dive into Davy Jones’ locker and find abandoned shipwrecks to explore. You never know, they may contain something your ship needs for repairs. Master the art of solving riddles to uncover where x marks the spot. There’s treasure waiting! If you aren’t the riddle type, then scope the seas for your next ship to conquer for treasure. However, be careful because some treasures contain terrible curses that can sink your beloved ship.
This game is a blast. It’s a great game to play co-op with friends, or just to entertain yourself for an evening. It’s only available on XBOX. Sea of Thieves is constantly receiving updates, so look for amazing improvements in the game’s future.
Players can choose to fight each other or to join one another’s ranks. It’s all about where the adventure takes you. This fantastical world of myths and monsters will deliver you to another time and place. Drink up me hearties, yo ho!
Microsoft’s press conference at E3 was lined with concrete details about the long-developed “Scorpio” iteration of their Xbox console line. Among those details was given the official name and release date, as well as its price point and a sample of its game library.The Official Name:The Release Window:Stat Sheet:Price Tag:The Game Library:
- The Official Name: In reference to the nomenclature behind last year’s “Xbox One S,” the Scorpio subtitle has been abandoned for adding another letter in front of the console’s name. The end result is that the Xbox Scorpio will be sold as the “Xbox One X.”
- The Release Window: Microsoft stated that they planned a global release date of November 7th, 2017. While no details have been given as to when pre-orders can be taken, it is probably a safe assumption that anyone who wants the new console will be itching to hear when that day will come.
- Stat Sheet: This new console’s features include: eight X86 cores; 12 GB of RAM; a 1 TB hard drive and a DVD drive capable of reading 4K UHD Blu-rays. Also of note is a vapor chamber to serve as the console’s heat sink.
- Price Tag: $499, over $100 more than rival Sony’s PS4 Pro; itself a device that supports 4K resolution on games but not Blu-rays.
- The Game Library:”Forza Motorsport 7.” While this title is initially slated for a PC/Xbox One release in early October, the subsequent version on the new console features 4K resolution and 60 frames per second.”Crackdown 3.” While this title has stagnant for years, it will serve as a launch title. Players will use an avatar of Terry Crews to level buildings and take down criminals with a variety of super powers.Backwards Compatability. Although few specifics were given, Microsoft stated that their new console would be able to run discs from the monolithic original Xbox.
- “Forza Motorsport 7.” While this title is initially slated for a PC/Xbox One release in early October, the subsequent version on the new console features 4K resolution and 60 frames per second.
- “Crackdown 3.” While this title has stagnant for years, it will serve as a launch title. Players will use an avatar of Terry Crews to level buildings and take down criminals with a variety of super powers.
- Backwards Compatability. Although few specifics were given, Microsoft stated that their new console would be able to run discs from the monolithic original Xbox.
At one time, the gaming console was the reigning champion that attracted millions of gamers to their platform. Players were presented with a multitude of gaming experiences that simply did no exist on a desktop computer or laptop computer. However, things in the gaming world are changing. The fact is that more and more gamers are turning to their desktop computers, laptops, and smart-phones, to play popular games like Overwatch, Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds, Hearthstone, and Clash Royale. Today, people are demonstrating to Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo that their gaming console is not the only way to play games.
Microsoft Reveals Powerful New Gaming Console At E3
The big three game consoles are beefing up their game consoles. All the new entries make their debut at E3. Reports state that Microsoft is about to reveal their ultra powerful gaming system, the Scorpio console in its final form at E3. The Scorpio is a massively powerful entry that is substantially more powerful than Xbox One. The Scorpio console will probably be renamed Xbox Elite, once it hits the consumer market. Still, gaming insiders state that the new powerful entry is not enough for Microsoft to rise to the top of the gaming world again. Insiders state that Microsoft needs to flood the market with more games. The kind of games that players really want to play.
The fact is that Microsoft is betting that the Scorpio console will change their sagging game image and place them back on top. However, those in the gaming industry believe that Microsoft should back up their new console with a collection of aggressively challenging new games that will quickly set the gaming world on fire.