Tag Archives: stakes for working capital

568 Companies are Poised to Make a Profit from what Matt Badiali calls a freedom check

568 companies that deal exclusively in natural resource production are poised to take part in a tax break program. These companies, which primarily deal in distribution, processing, and storage of natural gas and oil, get to operate as if they were tax free entities. Mostly this is because they will only be taxed on 10% of their revenue. This is possible because said companies have to payout the other 90%. This 90% goes to various stakeholders who own a percentage of the company. The stakeholders are granted this right by purchasing the stakes for working capital. According to finance guru Matt Badiali it is the biggest cash grab in the history of the U.S., and he is trying to help everyone carve out a little piece.

The platform Badiali uses is a video presenting what Badiali refers to as freedom checks. Freedom checks are monthly to quarterly payouts to investors, but they are much more than that. They are a return of capital, which represents a legitimate business deal and not a scam. Freedom Checks in reality of personal checks to investors that function as payouts. Since the U.S. natural resource market is position for a boom, following the wake of oil production dwindling in the Middle East, Badiali’s numbers suggest anyone with stakes will get a huge chunk.

This investment is made possible by what is called an MLP, or master limited partnership. It functions like a tradeable stock, and grants the company working capital. It also makes investors eligible for very beneficial payouts. MLPs bear no controlling interest and just grant the user access. As a return of capital the business divvy out their profits in monthly to quarterly payouts that usually arrive as a personal check. All investors have to do is purchase the stakes. As usual the amount put in will ultimately bring about a specific payout. Someone with $1000 dollars will get a higher percentage payout than someone with five. But in any case freedom checks are a legitimate investment and should not be confused as a scam.